Monday, March 20, 2006

I love the "Save as Draft" feature!


Ha hahahahhahahahaha hahahhaa hahaha. I wrote the following in June. Oh, the melodrama! Oh, the cheese!
p.s. Check out my bestest of the best friend's new blog: The Year I Turn 30. I'm turning 30 this year too which may be why I wrote such hideous drivel last summer. Plus, I was really really unhappy.
.........................................

Stupid Tree, by me

Why don't you respect me

Is it the question that starts your blood boiling and your contempt
rising in your throat like burning bile?
The scent of waxing self-doubt draws you to me like a vulture to stinking prey,
but sends you caroming as if the scent has gone sickly.

Fuck you.

I am slow to mend and slow to forgive but far too
quick to love, some say. Haughtily.

"Stunted little bird with stumps for wings,
can't even fly
or eat"

The sun is coming
and when it sears the horizon with redness you will not be anywhere
in the landscape.
A barren, desolate, dry and frightening place.
But the sun is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home