Tuesday, November 01, 2005

oh dear

Lin is leaving for New York tonight, so I met him and Joe and Jess at the LowBrow Lounge for my "lunch break." Three jack's and ginger later I am back at work and it is not good. Sex is coursing through my veins; I am exuding. Whiskey gives me a naughty, dirty, yummy zing. I must separate myself from all of the male gender. All I would need to do in order to command a nice warm slab of man flesh would be a gesture. "You, come here right now." And lightning of a sort would shoot from my fingers and ensnare the unsuspecting specimen.

BRB

I just had an awesome conversation with Noel (no ensnaring) and he said that best friends are the ones that just get you and that lovers are strange psychological experiments. Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home