Friday, June 24, 2005

I hate you, Rainbow Butterfly.

i'm just trying to watch a little video on msnbc, but apparently:

MSN Video does not support your computer's operating system.

Fuck you, Bill Gates.

In order for me to watch Tom Cruise being rude to a talk show dude, I must have the following things:

Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, or Windows XP installed.

Windows, windows, windows. I am starting to feel like Jan Brady.

Oh I am so mad. Okay, so we use Explorer sometimes for cataloguing AND of course we must have the bullshit suite [Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.] But why, oh why when I am bored and hungover at work will they not let me watch Stupid McCruise make a fool o' hisself?!

Last night I was discussing with Ben what to do with my PC laptop. I was thinking of selling it, or even upgrading, but now, I think I will do horrible things to it and mail it to Mr. Gates. Ha. That'll show 'im what I think of his company.

Fuck Word
Fuck Excel (only a little, unless someone knows of an open-source version 'cause I need it)
Fuck Microsoft Money
Fuck Internet Explorer (especially)
Fuck Tom Cruise
Fuck MSNBC
Fuck Windows

whew. I'm hungry.


[Addenda: I tried to post this to myspace, however, I was given two separate error messages. The second said that it was a WindowsNT Number 2 error, or something. Now, I am not generally paranoid, but Brennan, one of our IT guys, was right there when it happened and he informed me that Myspace is owned by Microsoft. So, if this doesn't post here, I am going to be even more fumier. Yes, that is a word.

Also, in order that I might calm down, I took a look at the "Pictorial Archive of Printer's Ornaments from the Renaissance to the 20th Century." Amazing. Such design. And at a time when the operating system was the brain, the hand, the press. Sigh. As I type. At least it's a Mac.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home