Wednesday, March 29, 2006

In which I almost lose my mind because I am stupid, part 2.

Worky worky, no big. I didn't take a lunch break because I'm a bit impoverished and I'm meeting Matt for din-din later. Oh Montage, I can already taste the scrumtrilescence of your spold mac (perfect combo of spicy and creamy and garlicky sauce smothering large, ribbed, elbow noodles).

Around 4:30 I went outside to feed the meter and sneak a peak at the end of my book and smoke a cig. When I got back at 4:45, I realized that Alezah wasn't there yet. She's never ever ever late. Uh-oh. The bacteria in my guts took a sudden joyride on a 'coaster and I realized that I had forgotten some very important things about today...

1. Alezah is in Hawaii visiting family and liberating papaya for me
2. The library planner reads: SN 2 - 9:30
3. Alezah's out of town and I had court, so how perfect is that for me to take a snoozy after court and then close for her...

Shit.

Bill came to get me at 5 and took me to the LowBrow for some sustenance (beer and burger). Blake covered the library for over an hour and then chatted with me until he had to go. Jason listened to me babble like a crazy person while I sipped tea and twitched. Thank you, you dear sweet people.

My eyes are bloodshot, my brain is mushy, but I've actually had quite a fun day. I'm sad that I missed the MOntage with Matt and that I have now missed 2 (two!) America's Next Top Models, but over-all it's been a good day. I am currently listening to Xanadu and I think that there's some liquor left at home from the Ho 'n' Gigolo party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home