Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Roses and Glaze


mug
Originally uploaded by SerenityRose.
I am drinking coffee from a satisfyingly cute mug. It's rotund little belly fits snugly in my palm and the narrow mouth gently regulates the flow of liquid. 'Course my drawing doesn't do it much justice. Perhaps it catches the inner nature of the mug.

Somehow this reminds me of a dream I had last night in which I was helping/dating (?) a man with a small child. I think she was his daughter, but he did not ever seem too interested in her. That's a shame because she was really very smart and funny.

Ben and I are considering having children. Furry, purry, snuggly children, that is. After my last pet fiasco, though, I think I am a bit gun-shy. I 'spose a mini-pinscher puppy is a lot crazier/difficult than a couple of kittens, but you never know. You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home